We work with scientists who are spearheading world class research into the effects of cancer causing and hormone disrupting chemicals on the human breast.
We are pleased to have awarded grants to the following projects:
- Nuclear receptors and breast cancer at the University of Leeds (Dr Matthews)
- Cancer-causing potential of bisphenols at King's College, London
- Hormone Disrupting Properties of bisphenols and herbicides at King's College, London
- Testing oestrogenicity of glyphosate at King's College London
- Effects of low-dose EDC mixtures at Brunel University
- Measurement of UV filters in breast tissue at Reading University,
- Measurement of oxysterols in breast tissue at the University of Leeds (Dr Thorne),
- Oestrogenicity of anti-ageing face creams at Tufts University, Boston
- Supporting Future Scientists at the University of East Anglia
If you are interested in applying for a grant see here.